About Me

My photo
An American girl who married an Irish boy. Living in the beautiful Irish countryside and running a sheep farm.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Megan and Casey: Married!

My cousin Megan married her fiance Casey this past summer. The wedding was very small and intimate with only family members. The day however couldn't have been more perfect. The bride was beautiful, the reception was full of close relatives. Here are a few detail pictures and then some from the reception!




Megan asked me if I would make the flowers for the wedding because I had taken a few floral design classes the previous semester. It was a lot of work but it was so much fun! She loved them, so that was the important thing! The next picture is the bridesmaid's bouquet, which she later used as her "toss" bouquet. The picture after is her bridal bouquet.




Their first dance as husband and wife.


Taking a little break from all of the festivities. So gorgeous.


After my cousin Lindsey (Megan's younger sister) saw this picture she told me it belonged in a picture frame advertisement. I think it is a very sweet moment, and more importantly it shows in detail that we did an excellent job in lacing up her dress haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment